I know that this is another guide, but this time it’s a 70s fashion guide. Some of you may have noticed that the 70s and the 90s have made a comeback in the fashion industry. And I don’t wanna lie. Lately, I have put an eye some really cool stuff. That is why I want to link some of my personal 70s picks and tell you briefly how you can cooperate those things into your personal style.
Also, I hope you like my 70s inspired lookbook with my checked blazer and joggers from bershka.
Jey‘s 70s fashion guide
- Big sunglasses – Especially the cat-eyed ones – the bigger the better! Seriously, sunglasses bring your outfit to a whole new level!
- Checked blazer/skirt/pants – you can wear it as a business outfit or put on the blazer with a cute skirt on and some snickers to cut down the seriousness!
- Big tassel earrings always go well with every outfit.
- Orange and coral nail polish those give a monochrome or a plain outfit a pop of color!
- Ankle boot in white pair those with ankle jeans or black short culottes, please!
- Brown high-waist skirt look very hot with a white T-shirt and brown boots.
- This last one is a hair tip: cut a fridge or side-swept fringe bangs – go to your hair stylist that you trust and ask them what suits your face the most.